Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Legacy Cards cannot be used in standard gameplay, and can only be used during battles between friends.
Stats and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Legacy Cards often contain stats and abilities that are more powerful than their contemporary selves.
You will also find that many cards have unrecognizable abilities:
- Evasive- The ability to move after attacking
- Double Strike- The ability to attack the same target twice, without moving.
- Multistrike (Now known as Rampage)- The ability allows the unit to attack two different targets.
- Unstoppable- An ability only known to the Legacy legendary: Bryjonolf. This allowed the unit to gain 3 movement and the ability to attack and move every time the unit slays a target.
- Armor- An ability that decreases all damage to a unit
- Stalwart- An ability that prevents the unit from being the target of spells.