We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
A Legacy Deck was composed of Legacy cards, which were simply cards that have been labeled as obsolete as of the Return To Monster Island update. These cards had a "C" as their set symbol. They have been completely removed from the game.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Legacy Cards were not usable in standard gameplay, and could only be used during battles between friends.
Stats and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Legacy Cards often contained stats and abilities that were more powerful than their contemporary selves.
You will also find that many of those cards have unrecognizable abilities:
- Evasive- The ability to move after attacking
- Double Strike- The ability to attack the same target twice, without moving.
- Multistrike (Now known as Rampage)- The ability allows the unit to attack two different targets.
- Unstoppable- An ability only known to the Legacy legendary: Bryjonolf. This allowed the unit to gain 3 movement and the ability to attack and move every time the unit slays a target.
- Armor- An ability that decreases all damage to a unit