Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Legacy Deck was composed of Legacy cards, which were simply cards that have been labeled as obsolete as of the Return To Monster Island update. These cards had a "C" as their set symbol. They have been completely removed from the game.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Legacy Cards were not usable in standard gameplay, and could only be used during battles between friends.
Stats and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Legacy Cards often contained stats and abilities that were more powerful than their contemporary selves.
You will also find that many of those cards have unrecognizable abilities:
- Evasive- The ability to move after attacking
- Double Strike- The ability to attack the same target twice, without moving.
- Multistrike (Now known as Rampage)- The ability allows the unit to attack two different targets.
- Unstoppable- An ability only known to the Legacy legendary: Bryjonolf. This allowed the unit to gain 3 movement and the ability to attack and move every time the unit slays a target.
- Armor- An ability that decreases all damage to a unit