Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cards and Castles
The CCG and grid-based strategy game, which TouchArcade describes as, “Hero Academy meets Hearthstone,”
Cards and Castles is a combination digital collectible card and grid-based strategy game where you collect cards, build decks, and challenge players head to head on a battlefield grid. Fight their armies and destroy their castles to earn new cards and build new strategies to keep your opponents guessing.
- FREE TO PLAY Collectible Card Game
- Unique strategy gameplay blended with collectible cards for endless variety and deep tactical play!
- Battle against players worldwide to prove your rank!
- Five unique factions and multi-faction combo decks. Play as Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates and Ninjas!
- Frequent content updates! New cards and game mechanics are released on a regular basis.
- Draft Mode to create unique decks to battle opponents in the arena!
System requirements[edit | edit source]
Windows[edit | edit source]
Mac[edit | edit source]