We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Cards and Castles
The CCG and grid-based strategy game, which TouchArcade describes as, “Hero Academy meets Hearthstone,”
Cards and Castles is a combination digital collectible card and grid-based strategy game where you collect cards, build decks, and challenge players head to head on a battlefield grid. Fight their armies and destroy their castles to earn new cards and build new strategies to keep your opponents guessing.
- FREE TO PLAY Collectible Card Game
- Unique strategy gameplay blended with collectible cards for endless variety and deep tactical play!
- Battle against players worldwide to prove your rank!
- Five unique factions and multi-faction combo decks. Play as Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates and Ninjas!
- Frequent content updates! New cards and game mechanics are released on a regular basis.
- Draft Mode to create unique decks to battle opponents in the arena!
System requirements[edit | edit source]
Windows[edit | edit source]
Mac[edit | edit source]